- Healthy Weight
- Blood Sugar
- Immune System
The clients I work with report that their energy levels, mood and sleep improves and they never want to go back to their old habits and eating patterns.
80% of my clients lose 1 stone in the first 8 weeks!
What do I offer?
- Support to overcome triggers so you can achieve your weight goals.
- Food plans customised for you.
- A fresh approach where food nourishes and energises your body.
- Strategies for sustainable, enjoyable, lifelong healthy weight.
Lean For Life Nutrition
This book came about as a result of feedback from my clients. It contains
A. Supportive practices, including psychoeducation, accountability and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) exercises, affirmations, regulation of our emotional relationship with food.
B. Infographics and Recipes for Breakfast, Soups, Lunch, Dinner, Juices and Snacks with Nutritional Information
The supportive practices are self-explanatory and I have tried to make the recipes as simple and as interesting as possible.
If you have any queries or feedback, please let me know.
I hope you find this helpful,
Book Your Plan Today
8 Week Plan incl Book
FREE Discovery Call.
8 Week nutrition plan €360 NOW €299.
Full assessment 90 mins.
Bi-weekly sessions, new tailored nutrition plan & coaching provided with every consequent session (30 min consultation time approx.)
Plus full supplement advice and support.
PLUS FREE BOOK including supportive exercises, affirmations, accountability practices and recipes.
Pay €150 now and the remainder later?
You can divide your payment by paying €150 today and the remaining in person.
Or pay in full today by just adding to the basket below.
Evie Flynn Nutritional Coaching Explainer
The people who apply for support with their weight usually answer YES to one or more of the below:
- Do you find yourself self-sabotaging as a result of / to compensate for your weight?
- Do you find yourself prioritising other things first – the car, your family’s needs, your work – and putting your needs on hold?
- When it comes to the word “diet” do you automatically experience a sense of starvation, cravings, and deprivation?
- Do you find that when you try to lose weight, you succeed for a while, but slip back into old eating patterns?
- Do you put a lot of effort into restrictive eating and exercise, but your weight simply doesn’t move?
- Do you find yourself talking about a healthier lifestyle but struggling to take action?
When we think about achieving our weight goals, we assume that it’s a journey of craving and deprivation. We never consider the possibilities. For example:
- We can have a tailored nutrition plan that’s plentiful and energises and nourishes.
- By taking care of our own health, we invest in our well-being and our future.
- We save money by not impulsively buying foods we don’t need.
- We get on with our lives, our weight no longer stops us from getting the career, the relationship, or the feelings that we desire.