I am a Nutritional Psychotherapist.
I offer nutritional coaching that's plentiful so you can live your best life.
What do I offer?
- Support to overcome triggers so you can achieve your weight goals.
- Food plans customised for you.
- A fresh approach where food nourishes and energises your body.
- Strategies for sustainable, enjoyable, lifelong healthy weight.
The people who apply for support with their weight usually answer YES to one or more of the below:
- Do you find yourself self-sabotaging as a result of / to compensate for your weight?
- Do you find yourself prioritising other things first – the car, your family’s needs, your work – and putting your needs on hold?
- When it comes to the word “diet” do you automatically experience a sense of starvation, cravings and deprivation?
- Do you find that when you try to lose weight, you succeed for a while, but slip back into old eating patterns?
- Do you put a lot of effort into restrictive eating and exercise but your weight simply doesn’t move?
- Do you find yourself talking about a healthier lifestyle but struggle to take action?
When we think about achieving our weight goals, we assume that it’s a journey of craving and deprivation. We never consider the possibilities. For example:
- We can have a tailored nutrition plan that’s plentiful which energises and nourishes.
- By taking care of our own health, we invest in our well being and our future.
- We save money by not impulsively buying foods we don’t need.
- We get on with our lives, our weight no longer stops us from getting the career, the relationship, the feelings that we desire.